Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Last Stop at Bryson’s Lab
- When you reach the lab for the last time, you’ll automatically head up the stairs to see Ann crying at her father’s bedside. There will be some dialogue choices here.
- Ann will walk down the stairs. Follow her and continue to talk to her when she’s available to be accessed. You’ll continue following her into the galaxy map room. James will also be there. You can chat with him too. But to continue, keep talking to Ann.
- Ann will eventually suggest that the only way to trace Leviathan is to let it control her. It’s the only signal that can be traced. Allow it to happen.
- During the sequence you can trigger a Renegade response if you’re going that route.
- Once the signal has been traced, head back to the Normandy.
- Access the galaxy map, then head toward “Sigurd’s Cradle”. When you enter the system, you’ll have to scan the nearby systems to scan Leviathan. There are four possible choices.
- You can scan the other areas, to get more assets, however, to get Leviathan’s signal, head to the “Psi Tophet” system.
- Scan the first planet from the sun, “2181 Despoina”. Scan the planet for a signal, then send out a probe.
- Land on the planet. You’ll find out that it’s a planet covered in water.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page