Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- When you get your feet on the ground, you can explore the rain soaked area a bit. You’ll find more of those spherical artifacts as well as data pads, a broken ATLAS mech, star charts and medi-gel. If you search the left side next to the water you can find a “Pistol Cranial Trauma System III”.
- As you explore further after exhausting your search for more creds, you’ll see a Reaper begin to touch down from the sky above. Head back to the shuttle and defend it as Cortez makes repairs. Expect marauders, cannibals, husks and brutes.
- Cortez will eventually repair the shuttle and provide cover fire, but it doesn’t last long. He’ll crash land across the platform. Fight your way to him, then head up to have a chat with him. Behind him is a hydra missile launcher and some medi-gel.
- Cortez mentions that the ATLAS model behind glass can traverse underwater, but to open the cargo door, the power needs to be restored.
- From here, Cortez says that you need to bring power to the sockets on the platform. He’ll keep providing power cells for you to carry. All you need to do is head to a socket and charge it up. You’ll have to go back and forth from cell to socket, to charge it fully. From my experience, you only need to charge one socket. Choose the one closest to the cargo door.
- As soon as the door is open, hop into the ATLAS, then take out swarm of enemies on the platform, especially those brutes, which can be taken out easily now.
- After the platform is clear, head to Cortez and Shepard will prepare to descend into the watery depths.
- When the ATLAS touches down. Move forward. Shepard will launch flares to light to way. Move forward, then head right.
- Follow the sandy path, then drop down. You’ll see a huge drop. Drop down all the way.
- When you land, continue forward past the probe on the right.
- Levaithan will eventually appear as you see it ascend.
- This final part is essentially a long cut-scene. This is your chance to learn the history of the Reapers by asking questions.
- Eventually, you’ll convince Leviathan to help you in the fight against the Reapers, but on their own terms considering they are an apex species.
- Enjoy the final revelations. You’ve just beaten Mass Effect 3′s Leviathan DLC!
- At the end, you’ll receive the Dominate ability, and some war assets.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page