Mass Effect 3 Patch 4 Is Gigantic
Later this week, patch 4 for Mass Effect 3 will be deployed to users on all platforms. Unlike previous patches, this one is truly epic, the largest (I believe) in the history of the series. BioWare’s Chris Priestly has broken it down on the official forums. Because of the tremendous size of the patch, we’re not going to relate the whole thing, but a few highlights for your convenience:
* Fixed tutorial tip that didn’t properly display an unbound command
* Players can no longer grab Geth Pyros over cover
* Singularity power re-designed (including base cooldown changed to 8 seconds and base power sets up biotic combos on everyone that comes into range.)
* Fixed various weapon sound-replications for clients
* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to be invincible and invisible to enemies
This is seriously about 3% of the total number of changes. Unfortunately, it doesn’t make the story any better, and the ending is as cheap as ever, but the game should function a lot better, if you’re still playing. Check out the official page for more.