Max Payne 3 Walkthrough
For more Max Payne 3 cheats, easter eggs, secrets and video guides download Game Front’s video walkthrough apps.
Video Walkthroughs app on iOS
Video Walkthroughs app on Android
Welcome to the Max Payne 3 walkthrough, where we’ll guide you through Max’s deadly new life in Sao Paulo. Moving from original developer Remedy to the worthy successor Rockstar, Max Payne is the third-person action-adventure title that invented bullet-time. Slowing down time isn’t just a gimmick, it’s the only way to survive in these extremely deadly games where a quick burst of automatic fire can instantly spell Max’s ultimate demise.
The former detective no long carries a huge selection of weapons, instead opting to pick up two at a time — either two handguns akimbo, or one two-handed gun and a handgun. Painkillers make their return, with upgraded bullet-time mechanics, but the optional cover system is all new to the bloody affair. You’ll need every skill to survive, and the gun-slingers at Game Front are ready to provide.
Let us guide you through the lonely streets, where you won’t want to cross a man with nothing to lose. For more neo-noir inspired information, fight your way over to the achievements, trophies, and cheats pages.
Check back soon for new text and video updates.
(5/22 Update) New Walkthrough Videos!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2: Nothing but the Second Best
- Chapter 3: Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4: Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5: Alive If Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6: A Dame, a Dork and a Drunk
- Chapter 7: A Hangover Sent Direct From Mother Nature
- Chapter 8: Ain’t No Reprievement Gonna Be Found Otherwise
- Chapter 9: Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10: It’s Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11: Suntan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12: The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13: A Fat Bald Dude With a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14: One Card Left to Play