Max Payne 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2: Nothing but the Second Best
- Chapter 3: Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4: Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5: Alive If Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6: A Dame, a Dork and a Drunk
- Chapter 7: A Hangover Sent Direct From Mother Nature
- Chapter 8: Ain’t No Reprievement Gonna Be Found Otherwise
- Chapter 9: Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10: It’s Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11: Suntan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12: The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13: A Fat Bald Dude With a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14: One Card Left to Play
Chapter 10: It’s Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Max starts off with Giovanna at a bus station as she uses the phone. After she’s done talking, they both head through a fence to a bus junkyard. Giovanna talks about her relationship with Passos as they take refuge inside a wrecked bus. As the scene plays on, a group of armed thugs will enter the vicinity. Take out the squad as you hear Giovanna screaming.
- Immediately afterward she’ll start to panic as two enemies with laser sights home in on her. Take them out from their perch on the corner of a rooftop, then head to Giovanna by the gate. She’ll stay behind the dumpster as more enemies flood the area near a gas pump.
- Take out the sniper on top of the gas station sign, then focus on the rest of the ground troops. You can shoot the pumps to set the baddies on fire if they get close. When they’ve been taken care of, head over to Giovanna.
- She find a way up a ladder into the building. As this happens more thugs appear. When they both head inside, you’ll have company. Max will swing on a hook. Take out all the guys in bullet time. When they’ve been disposed of, Max will tell Giovanna to head to next room to see if she can find an exit as Max tells her to leave him behind for now.
- Grab some guns from the downed enemies and a golden gun part in the room behind the forklift. When you’re done, push the button that opens the paint booth door. Head inside and through the blue, double doors. Max will see Giovanna on the other side.
- More enemies will appear. After they’re dead, Giovanna will run from more enemies on the walkway above. The walkway will fall giving way to a slow motion sequence. Take out the guys pursuing Giovanna from above, then aim for the group below, on your level.
- She find a button to lower some stairs, but check out the place first. Grab some painkillers in the room closest to the stairs that just dropped, as well as a golden gun part on a workbench next to a locked set of stairs. Follow Giovanna through the door.
- More enemies will be waiting below. Take cover at the top of the stairs. When they’re down, head inside the bus in the middle of the room to grab a golden gun part, then head through the double doors where Giovanna is waiting.
- Giovanna will enter the next building via window. She’ll open the door for you. She’ll hear more enemies up the stairs. Before you head up, head into the bathroom to grab some painkillers. The room ahead is an office building. Take cover in one of the cubicles after taking out two baddies, then wait for them to come to you.
- Head through the office when they’re gone, then head down the stairs. Take out the lone enemy ahead, then grab the golden gun part in the next room. Press the switch to open the security doors as well. As they open, Giovanna runs out and a goon has her in his sights. This will trigger a bullet time sequence. Kill him before he kills her.
- As you head outside, you’ll see more armed thugs. Max and Giovanna enter a bus and Max tasks her to drive the bus. As the bus starts moving, shoot the enemies along the way. Don’t forget to shoot the gas pumps for some fiery, explosive goodness. Along the way, shoot the RPG trooper. As Giovanna keeps driving, she’ll crash the bus through a wall and into a building.
- After the crash, Max tells Giovanna to head up the building and meet Passos in the heli. Max stays behind taking cover at the rear of the bus. Shoot the grenade as it’s thrown, when the first wave of enemies arrive, then take out the rest of the army of thugs.
- In the aftermath, Passos and Giovanna leave in the helicopter, but Wilson picks you up by car and mentions something about Passos.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page