Max Payne 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2: Nothing but the Second Best
- Chapter 3: Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4: Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5: Alive If Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6: A Dame, a Dork and a Drunk
- Chapter 7: A Hangover Sent Direct From Mother Nature
- Chapter 8: Ain’t No Reprievement Gonna Be Found Otherwise
- Chapter 9: Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10: It’s Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11: Suntan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12: The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13: A Fat Bald Dude With a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14: One Card Left to Play
Chapter 4: Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Welcome to a flashback sequence. This will be the time where Max and Passos got to know each other as you get harassed by a rich kid with a powerful father, named Tony. When things start looking bad, shoot Tony in the chest.
- You’ll take cover in the bar as Passos accompanies you. Shoot the enemies that are holed up behind the pool table. Watch out for the shotgun guy above the pool table. When he’s taken care of, Passos will head toward the exit downstairs. Before you follow Passos, head upstairs and grab a golden gun part.
- Head down the stairs. If you have a lot of bullet time, you can take out the group in the room quickly. Be sure to take cover afterward because more will come. You’ll need to exit, so head out after you’ve taken care of Tony’s help.
- A crew will be waiting outside. Fortunately they don’t know you’re there and you’re in cover. Take them out by blowing up the cars. After the explosions, head down the alleyway that leads into the street.
- You won’t make it to the street. A car pulls up full of goons. Passos will head up the fire escape to provide some cover for you. Take out the guys ahead. After taking out the gang, you’ll head to Max’s apartment, which is only a few blocks from the bar.
- After a chat with Passos about starting new, Tony’s father enters the fray looking for blood. It’s time to escape. Run past the windows with the green laser sights cutting through as you take out enemies down the hallway.
- Brewer will save your life and blow himself up later. Search his apartment for clues, his pipe bomb journal and newspaper clippings. Head toward the hallway where he blew himself up. Run through, avoiding gunfire, and head up the staircase to the rooftop.
- Take out the first group of enemies after you head through the metal door, then turn around and head backward, still on the rooftop, to find a golden gun part. Move across the snow filled rooftop to kill some more enemies.
- Max will then climb down a water tower, but one person in the group of enemies notices him. Then they all shoot at the supports. The tower will start to collapse. As it goes down, time will slow and you’ll have to take out all the enemies.
- When they’re gone, you’ll climb up and meet Passos. Follow him across the rooftop toward a run down building. Kill the first group of enemies, then head up to take care of the next set. Passos says there’s a way down, but before you head to him, grab the painkiller by the lantern.
- Max and Passos will head down to the chop shop by way of throwing a brick through the sky light. You’ll immediately take cover as you mow down a group of enemies. Take note of the gas canister on the wall.
- After they’ve been taken care of, you’ll head into an area with a maze of fences. Watch out for flankers. Take cover and wait for them to come to you. The next scene dissolves into the next chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page