Max Payne 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2: Nothing but the Second Best
- Chapter 3: Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4: Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5: Alive If Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6: A Dame, a Dork and a Drunk
- Chapter 7: A Hangover Sent Direct From Mother Nature
- Chapter 8: Ain’t No Reprievement Gonna Be Found Otherwise
- Chapter 9: Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10: It’s Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11: Suntan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12: The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13: A Fat Bald Dude With a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14: One Card Left to Play
Chapter 6: A Dame, A Dork, and A Drunk
- The action begins during your meeting with Branco. Armed guards enter the office building and it’s up to you to stop them by leading a tech head to the server room to lock down the office.
- The first battle begins in the office building full of cubicles and, eventually, broken glass and flying papers. Take cover, aim for their heads, and watch them go down. Follow the techie to the elevator. You’ll need to take out more enemies on your way to the server room.
- You’ll reach another office, this time, bigger than the last. The techie says the server room is just on the other side. You’ll have plenty of bullet time here to make quick work of the enemies, the same guys you fought at the stadium. Take them out by focusing on headshots. Max will then talk to the techie.
- After a quick chat, more enemies will rappel from the ceiling. Take cover and take out as many as you can before your cover starts whittling away. You’ll need to move from cover to cover here as quickly as possible, with short bursts of bullet time. It can get quite hectic. And awesome.
- When the troops are dead, head back to the techie. He’ll start working on the server and hopefully fix the situation. The metal walls come down and Max heads down to the atrium, which overlooks Branco’s office. He’ll have a chat with Branco. The metal walls come down along his office as well.
- Move down the hallway. Enter the bathroom on the right to grab some painkillers and examine the photos along the wall. You’ll then enter the lobby after following the hallway. You’ll find the secretary shot in the head. Soon a vehicle will come careening through the front doors. Take out the driver and the car will swerve.
- As it swerves, you’ll jump in slow motion as more enemies enter the building through the front door. Take them out shooting. You’ll end up in cover. Take out the enemies you didn’t take out during the bullet time sequence.
- When that wave is dead another wave appears. A group of three bust through with one of them holding a gatling gun. Definitely aim for the head on this guy. It will take a moderate amount of shots since he’s wearing a helmet, but he’ll go down eventually. After the group is down, head for the elevator next to the now demolished vehicle to get to Branco’s office.
- As you head up, the secretary says she can’t reach him. Max heads up the helipad entrance to reach his office. As Max enters the dark office, he finds that Branco is dead. Max then grabs some booze from the drawer and Fabiana’s picture. Unfortunately, Max finds a bomb strapped to the bottom of the desk. It explodes as Max climbs out from the balcony.
- As he comes to, the entire place is on fire. Move forward inside the building and keep following the stairs up to the garage door. You’ll find that the techie didn’t survive and that one of the enemies was looking over his body. When you’re close to him, press “R2” to disarm him and take his gun. You’ll now have his gun, ready to take out the two guys who just entered the room.
- After they’re gone, an explosion will occur. Move to the next set of double doors, then take out the three guys ahead. Keep pressing forward, then keep tapping “triangle” to push over the cabinet.
- As you move through, you’ll be walking along some wooden planks with a fire pit directly below you. A smoky walkway will be waiting for you on the other side. As you put your weight on it, it will collapse.
- You’ll see a para-military trooper alive up ahead. He’s lost his leg and Max wants answers. He says that they weren’t there to kill Branco, they were there to kill Max.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page