Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
Connect the Dots
- You’re back in the boots of Stump for this mission as you ride along side Dusty as a part of a squadron of helicopters. The goal of the mission? To get info on the P.E.T.N. Oh, and all targets are hostile. Soon, you’ll see the village, located on top of a hill.
- As the helicopters swirl above, you’ll need to provide covering fire for the troops that have gone to the ground already. Aim at any tangos in sight as the helicopter moves around the village. Priority on the RPGs and the eventual technicals that appear. Later, you’ll still be on the helicopter, but flying along the road chasing a convoy.
- The helicopter then takes you to the primary objective where you’ll now be on foot inside another village. Take cover by the stone walls and pull that trigger on the enemies in your view. You’ll be following Voodoo here. Some of the enemies will be holed up inside a house. You can shoot them through the windows.
- During the initial encounter, take note of the heavy gunners, soldiers in heavy armor. When the initial fight is clear, follow Voodoo through a path in-between the buildings. You’ll come across an armored techincal. Hold out until the heli blows it up, then head up the stairs, continuing your path through the village.
- The team will reach an open area. Voodoo will direct you to the right side toward a path that will give you a height advantage. Grab some ammo before you go. This is basically the flanking route, so take out the enemies firing upon the squad down below. There’s another heavy gunner along this road.
- When all is finally clear, it’s time to breach the turquoise door. Eliminate the two enemies inside, then move through the building to reach a second courtyard. You’ll immediately be fired on by a technical. Use the wall for cover as you pop out of cover to take your shots.
- The door on the right will lead out to the courtyard. Stay in cover to take out the gunner, then get on the technical’s machine gun and assault the building. Shoot at anything that moves. The helicopter above will provide support, demolishing the building.
- Head toward the demolished building. Voodoo will open the door. Head up the stairs and stay by the windows to neutralize the targets down by the lumber yard. Move down the lumber yard to take out more targets. Go prone if you have to, to avoid gunfire.
- The lumber yard will lead to a cave, that the squad uncovers. Head inside and follow the corridors illuminated by light bulbs. The team will enter a training facility like the one used in the mission, “Through the Eyes of Evil”.
- Take cover by the crates and pillars as a wave of tangos arrive. Keep pushing through the training facility and you’ll eventually reach the exit after two breached doors.
- Upon exit, follow the rocky, dirt path down. It will lead into another cave. Follow the team through. Three tangos will be in the way. Take them out, then shoot the generator to cut the power, thus giving you the use of night vision. Move through the cave and shoot the enemies that are unaware of your presence.
- The cave inside houses a training facility that emulates the inside of a plane. Move through the plane and just for fun, get as many headshots as you can on the blind enemies. Once the end of the training facility is reached, Voodoo will kick open the door, but as soon as the door opens, the tangos are ready with floodlights that immediately turn on.
- Follow the lights down to the next section of the cave as you take out more targets. You’ll reach a part of the training facility that looks like a train station. Keep pushing through as you eliminate enemies one by one. Use the makeshift train cars for cover and flanking.
- When the train station is clear, follow Voodoo to the door that’s lit up by a floodlight. The room houses a lot of boom boom (P.E.T.N.), as Voodoo says. There’s enough the blow up the mountain. It’s time to leave, especially with the airstrike on the mountain inbound.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page