Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
Hello and Dubai
- Preacher will begin behind the wheel of a vehicle inside a parking structure. Mother’s job is to grab Hassan, with Preacher as the wheel-man. You’ll see Mother put Hassan in the trunk of the vehicle. The vehicle will start to move. Follow the arrows to head to the parkade exit.
- Make a left as you soon as you exit the parkade, then keep following the road west. After a few seconds, you’ll meet up with some black cars, security agents, trying to run you off the road. You can see them in your rear view so use that to your advantage to keep them from hitting you.
- Keep following the road, while avoiding cars. Two more cars will try to block the road. Drive through the middle of them. Keep your foot on the gas as three more black cars will chase you. Make a right when the road forks. Keep driving down this road as you see banners pass you by.
- Take the freeway exit on the right. The road will curve right initially. You’ll lose the black cars, but you’ll need to stay hidden. Mother says to pull over. Preacher will park in-between the buildings.
- From here, use the mini-map to find hiding spots. They are colored in blue. The black cars will be patrolling the roads, marked in red. Your goal is to get to the white flag, the “Residential Exit”. Move when the cars pass by and use the hiding spots to get closer to the white flag.
- When you reach the construction site area, you’ll be getting close to the exit. Crash through the gate, then after the final hiding spot, take the road toward the exit. Now keep following the road down through the tunnel. After the tunnel, the black cars will try to create a roadblock. Weave past them to reach the next tunnel. The traffic gets thicker here.
- Stay on the right side of the tunnel, then by the skin of your teeth, make it past the trucks that are carrying concrete cylinders. When you make it through the second tunnel, it’s time to swap cars. Head to the next parkade to do so.
- However, once you’re about to swap cars, you won’t be able to, as you’re ambushed. Head to the top of the parkade by following the arrows as you avoid the cars trying to block you. You’ll reach a ramp that will have you head back down. Keep moving through until you exit the parkade. Make a left once you exit.
- Hassan’s security chief will enter the fray. Avoid him by swerving left into the tunnel. You’ll now be driving against traffic. A sandstorm will soon be coming up. Look at the vehicle headlights to avoid the civilian vehicles as the sandstorm gets worse.
- Quickly head left toward the Hatta Exit past the burning vehicles. Things looks clear until the vehicle gets smashed at the last second. Preacher and Mother are then taken.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page