Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- With Mother and Preacher missing, the situation focuses on Stump and Voodoo as they try to capture a one, Stovan Bosic, the P.E.T.N. supplier. Once you get your feet on the ground, Voodoo, Stump, and the team meet up with Greko.
- Run with the teams through the war torn streets as you pass by the marked IEDs. Move through the building, then head up stairs. Use this vantage point to take out the tangos down in the plaza below. You’ll be given a sniper rifle. When you’ve taken down enough enemies on the ground, focus on the snipers in the building in the distance. When they’re down for the count, head back down the stairs. You’ll lose the rifle though.
- The team will move through the plaza. You can head back up the stairs to spot where you used the sniper rifle if you want, but you’ll need to push through the plaza to make it to the building past the fountain and across the street.
- Breach the door to get inside the building once the plaza is cleared. Eliminate the four hostiles inside, then follow Voodoo up the stairs. Take out the enemies that drop through the ceiling when you get to the second floor. Move from room to room, clearing out the enemies that occupy them.
- You’ll reach another stairwell. Move up, then aim down the corridor where more enemies are lying in wait. Take them out. Watch out for the ones that peek out of the holes in the walls along with more that drop from the ceiling. Head right as you move through a corridor with foggy rays of shining light.
- The double doors will lead outside, to what looks like an atrium, with a triangular rooftop of broken glass. Follow the team through the next building, which will lead back outside. You’ll have eyes on Dingo down below. A sniper will try to take the team out. Quickly drop down and breach the door, neutralizing two enemies.
- Push through the building, then take out the sniper, along with the tangos halting Dingo’s movement. You’ll be given a sniper rifle to use in this situation. When the last man is killed, follow Voodoo through the door, into an open office area. Take the stairs to the left to get upstairs. Take out the enemies upstairs then eliminate the ones downstairs to help the rest of the team.
- When the room is cleared, continue following Voodoo down corridors filled with graffiti. It will lead outside to a forest as the team follows a dirt path. Voodoo will have a chat with Greko, then Dusty.
- After the cut-scene the team will be inside the building housing the ice rink. When you make it to the ice rink, stay on the ramp that leads down to it to pick off some enemies. Use this time to thin out the crowd. The tangos will throw smoke, blurring your vision. When this happens, move to the left side of the ice rink, then flank the tangos. You should be able to clear the ice rink easily. Just move from cover to cover.
- As you head toward the exit of the ice rink, Bosic and his men will fire upon the team. He won’t hit anyone, then he’ll start running. Run through the corridors of the ice rink facility and you’ll see Bosic running away. Give chase.
- You’ll be running through a forest, following a crumbled concrete walkway. Follow this walkway as you take out the tangos. Use the trees and pillars for cover.
- When you reach the fork in the road a huge explosion will occur devastating a building ahead. Take the left path and keep your sights ready to go when more enemies arrive. Head through the gate after you’ve followed the road.
- Move through the buildings, using the fence on the right as your guide. You’ll see Bosic trying to escape in a van, but the van will break down. Bosic will then be captured.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page