Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- The first bit of action begins as you see Preacher emerge from dark waters onto a sandy beach in the rain. You’ll be with Mother during this mission. You’ll immediately be placed right behind an enemy with your gun pointed right at his head. Press the “Left Mouse Button” to fire.
- Look ahead and you’ll see Mother at the base of a cement staircase. Follow him up, then take cover right behind him as he takes cover by a van.
- Peek out a bit to the right. You’ll see an enemy marked with a red arrow, plus the distance of the target. Aim your pistol, then fire a suppressed shot in the dark.
- Move forward as you pass by the white cars on the left and barbed wire fence on the right. Soon you’ll see the truck you need to plant a charge on. Mother will get your six. Move up behind the truck then press “E” to plant the charge.
- There’s a guard by the gate. When the truck passes through, take out the guard, then take cover opposite Mother. You’ll be able to detonate the charge from here. Press the “Left Mouse Button” to detonate. For some reason, however, the explosion is a lot bigger than intended as cargo crates start flying all over the place along with cranes collapsing.
- Run forward to the waypoint as you run by the cargo containers. Take out any enemies that stand in your way.
- Soon, you’ll reach a cargo container that you can enter. Head there. Mother will be behind you. He’ll kick the door open. Follow Mother as you climb over the containers.
- When you’re near the water, eliminate the hostiles on foot. When they’re gone, a helicopter appears. Pick up the SMAW that’s leaning on the railing by holding “E”, then aim for the cockpit of the helicopter. Take cover inside the container if you miss.
- When the helicopter goes down, Preacher and Voodoo get a ride on a raft, thus starting the game proper.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page