Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
Through the Eyes of Evil
- During the first cinematic, you’ll see Preacher talking to his wife. They seem separated or are just on rocky ground. The second cinematic showcases Dusty as he talks to Preacher and Mother about what happened to the op with the explosives.
- Dusty then talks about an undercover agent, codenamed “Argyrus”, which they haven’t heard from in months. You’ll fill in the shoes of this OGA asset for this mission.
- This is actually a tutorial mission as Warfighter teaches you about shooting and cover. Since you’re undercover you need to prove to the man in charge that you’re worthy, so you go through a shooting range and an obstacle course.
- When you’re in control, walk through the door. Move forward by holding “W”, then press “Left Shift” to sprint. When you reach the beam, press “Left Control” to duck, then hold “Z” to go prone.
- Press “Space” to hop over the fence into the next area, the shooting range. Fire at the closest target. You can also press “V” to change your firing mode. In this case, single shot or automatic.
- To zoom in, press the “Right Mouse Button”. To use the scope while zoomed in, press the “Middle Mouse Button”.
- To the left will be a cluster of targets. Press “G” to throw a grenade to take them all out at once. When the targets are down, look to your left at your “brother”. He’ll be at the doorway.
- Get close to him, then press and hold “E” to resupply your ammo. He’ll then step away. Move through to head into the next room.
- Take cover by the barrier. A machine will be firing on you. From here you can peek left or right to take out the targets on both sides of the machine gun.
- To do this, hold “Left Alt”, then press either “A” or “D” to peek left or right respectively. Keep peeking as more targets appear.
- Move ahead through the next door past the machine gun. This will be the obstacle course. The course looks like the inside of a plane. Keep moving through, shooting the targets that appear behind the seats. At one point, you’ll need to melee attack. Do this by pressing “F”.
- Soon, you’ll reach a door you need to breach. Press “E” to breach and you and your “brother” will stack up on the door. A radial menu appears giving you the option to open the door as you see fit. Unfortunately for now, you can only kick the door open. Select the foot, then watch the action.
- During the slow motion sequence, shoot the targets in the cockpit. You’ll then get your time. From here you can choose to get a better time or continue with the story. Choose which door you prefer.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page