Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- The action begins as you, being Stump, are wading in chest high water after getting off a raft. Helicopters are soaring high above shooting missiles.
- When the raft stops, you’ll be with Voodoo, along with Sgt. Wright and Sgt. Xaysana. You’ll all be taking cover by the rocks with the target building, marked by a waypoint, in sight. Move from cover to cover as you head toward the building.
- The rocks will soon turn into crates. From here some tangos will be shooting directly for you. Peek around the boxes and start clearing the beach just outside of the target building as the team tries to reach Alpha.
- As you reach the base of the stairs, clean up the mess, especially the sniper in the second floor window. The arched one.
- After the beach has been cleared, head up the stairs with Voodoo, then turn around and face the door. Press “E” to breach it. There will be enemies in here, so during the slow motion sequence, aim for the head as you sweep the room.
- Follow Voodoo through the building. He’ll take cover near a blown up wall behind some crates. There’s a building with a ton of enemies inside. Time to laze it. Press “7″ to use the LTLM, then press and hold “Left Mouse Button” to lock onto the target building. It will be blown into smithereens.
- Head down through the rubble as you continue following Voodoo. The rest of the team will meet up. There’s a ramp up ahead that was caused by the bombardment. Enter the building, then drop down where the team does.
- For safety, the team sends in the bot. It has a machine gun and a grenade launcher. Move through the rubble and take out the enemies. Their flashlights are blinding, but as long as you aim in that direction, you should be able to take them out.
- Now the bot is bad at moving through uneven rubble, so there’s actually a path laid out for you. Look for holes in the wall where the bot can pass through. Eventually the bot will reach another team. Take out the enemy who is trying to flank.
- It’s a firestorm as the bot emerges, but show the tangos the firepower of the little robot. Eventually, however, the bot will be taken down and you’ll be in the shoes of Stump once again.
- Stump and the squad will traverse through the passages that the bot moved through except for the door that needs to breached. Breach the door, then take out more enemies in slow motion.
- You’ll have to hole up in this building for now since you’re going to be peppered with gunfire and RPG rockets. Use the holes in the walls of the building to take out the tangos from the building across the street. Use the pillars for cover.
- When it’s clear, follow Voodoo downstairs. Head onto the street. As soon as you do, you’ll be fired on. Move across the street to the building on the left. Move through the building and clear the way until you can get a clear shot at the machine gunner on the technical.
- Dig in here and take the stairs up to get a height advantage on the enemies. They’ll be in the building far in the distance. Also, some might be taking cover where you just took out the machine gunner on the technical.
- When it’s clear, the team will take cover by the bus, then continue on. One of the team members will mention the stairs. Take it up, then head through the sunlit building to the next set of stairs.
- As you reach the top, a truck appears in the distance driving recklessly. The machine gunner will be shielded. Move to the right, across the street where the pillars are so you can flank the gunner.
- When the gunner is down, breach the door on the building near where you took cover on the pillars. Take out the four enemies before the dust settles, then follow Voodoo up the stairs.
- You’ll enter a tower. When you reach the top floor, you’ll be providing covering fire with a sniper rifle. Take out the three RPG targets. They’ll have distance markers on them. Use the notches to account for the bullet drop.
- Take out the gunners, then when the helicopters arrive, set your sights on the cylindrical building on the right hand side. There will be RPGers there trying to take out helicopters. Take them out, then watch the explosive fireworks show.
- The cinematic then shows Preacher as he’s about to pick up Lena and his daughter on a train. There’s something wrong. The train explodes and Preacher is blasted back.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page