Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- The game goes back to Preacher during events from eight weeks ago. The team is on overwatch as they wait for someone to appear. The plan is follow him, then see what he knows at a safe location. Those are plans go out the door however, when the person gets sniped.
- Dusty then looks for overwatch on the target who shot the round and now it’s up to Preacher to chase the guy down in a vehicle.
- “W” is to accelerate and “A” and “D” is to turn left and right respectively. “S” is to brake and reverse. The target will be marked in red.
- Follow the target through the streets. It’s your job to take him out by spinning him out. The sequence can actually take about 5 to 7 minutes. Just keep on the target as you manuever your way through alleys and traffic. Also don’t forget to take a look at the mini-map on the bottom right to see where you need to go.
- Eventually, you and the target will split up and you’ll have to take a bridge. Up ahead, you’ll cross paths. It’s a good time to take out the target. However, if you miss it’s okay. You can still keep driving and you’ll eventually catch up to the target.
- Preacher then grabs the phone from the floor of the target’s vehicle, then tries to escape.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page