Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- Preacher and Mother begin the mission in the middle of a typhoon in the flooded area of Isabella City, Philippines. Once you’re in control of Preacher, you’ll immediately be behind an enemy ready to accept your melee attack from behind. Press “F” to initiate the melee.
- Once you’ve taken him out, move from shack to shack by following the waypoint markers. Move slowly through the rain soaked buildings to keep an eye on enemies with their backs turned.
- After the stealth section, follow Mother through an open area that’s flooded. When you get close to the target house, the tin roofs from an adjacent house will collapse. Prone underneath the house and Mother will take care of the rest. Eliminate the enemy after you’re done getting up from crawling underneath the shack.
- Now move to the next house, highlighted by a barrel with a raging fire inside. Take out the lone enemy inside, then continue following Mother over the flooded expanse. He’ll tell you to wait for the enemies to line up ahead, so you can take them both out with one shot.
- Head inside the shack, again highlighted by a barrel with a fire in it. Look out the window and three enemies will be outside. Take them out in quick succession. When they’re down, head to the door with the lantern hanging above it. Time to breach. Choose your breaching option, then take out the enemies inside in slow motion.
- Leave the shack, then drop down onto the dirt. You’ll see a wrecked building up ahead full of beams and tin sheets that looks to have split open down the middle. There are also towers in the distance. When you move closer an enemy will be tagged with a red arrow. Take him out on top of the boat.
- Four snipers will them emerge from the towers in the distance. It’s dangerous to head out, so Mother calls in for indirect fire. Press “7″ to use the LTLM, then laze the building with the towers. Preferably the middle tower.
- After the building in the distance has been demolished, run through the water as you pass by the chunks of wreckage. You’ll soon come upon some enemies hiding behind cars and canopies. Stay in cover by the wreckage, then slowly move up to the space they used to occupy. Some enemies will use flashlights.
- Follow the path the canopies lead to, using the planters on the side for cover. It will lead to another simiarly styled building with a tower behind it. It’s the Isabella Hotel. When the resistance is clear, head inside the building.
- A fancy set of double doors will need to be breached. Choose your option, then let the bullets fly as each one hopefully hit the enemy’s cranium. Move through the building to head back outside. Mother suggests to move through the alley past the jeepney.
- It’s a pretty tight, open corridor in here after you pass the gate. Using the right side will provide some cover. When you get about halfway through the alley, an RPGer will appear on a balcony above. Take him out, along with the rest of the enemy troops.
- When you make it past they alley, Mother will open a gate on the right side. Watch the water swirl its way from left to right on the street ahead, carrying a bus with it. Enter the bus, then exit from the other side. Use it for cover to neutralize more enemies. Keep moving forward past the turned over cars, inbetween the buildings.
- When you reach the top of the hill, you’ll come under some fire coming near the orange/yellow sign that’s labeled as the “Nature Leaf Restaurant”. Keep pushing forward on this street as you pass by the restaurant.
- You’ll see letters standing tall above, ahead you, that can be made out as “Island Market”. A crate will then crash through. Head toward the market warehouse. There’s a smoking fire inside. Take cover by the pillars. You’ll see a boat pass by as more enemies appear. Eliminate all the enemies in the warehouse.
- Head through the warehouse toward the right side from where you entered. Keep using those pillars. An RPG will strike giving you a hint of where the enemies are going to appear from. Keep pushing forward past the boat and blue car, toward the unfinished building ahead. Move past the barbed wire wall on the right with the blue tarps.
- Take note of the scaffolding ahead. A wave of enemies will appear there. It’s best to switch to your second weapon that uses a scope to get the tangos in the distance. Careful of the RPG men.
- Keep pushing through the ruined buildings. There will be some metal stairs who have seen better days, ahead. Take out the enemies that come down using it, then head up the stairs. Breach the door.
- Instead of enemies behind the door, inside, the building will collapse. Head down the rubble, then follow Mother through the hole in the wall that leads to a stairwell. Climb up the stairwell. Mother will open it and it’s time to set up a sniper position under the sign.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page