Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- The next mission continues the exploits of Mother and Preacher in a typhoon-struck Philippines. Only this time, the duo are with other friendly soldiers. As soon as the friendlies drop, follow them inside the warehouse ahead.
- Move through the warehouse. You’ll see construction supplies scattered about along with a forklift. The warehouse ahead will house some enemy troops. Take cover and eliminate them one by one. Head through the second warehouse onto the foot high, rain-soaked streets.
- The surrounding area is in rubble will pillars standing tall amongst the ruined buildings. In the far distance to the right, where the broken down ramp is, will be a sniper. Take him out. A helicopter also arrives. It will be shot down.
- Move through the open battlefield using the rubble as cover. You can also camp a bit in the structure — a gazebo — in the middle to take out the enemy troops. Move past the jeepney and the car on fire, then aim down the road. Cars will be littered along in the middle of the road.
- Hang a left down the road and use the pillars for cover. Once the enemies are all dead, follow the soldiers as they head for a door. Follow the troops inside, then head upstairs to survey the area ahead using the windows. It’s a courtyard with palm trees.
- Enemy fire will start to erupt. Use the LTLM to initiate the attack on the marked building. Once it’s marked, a helicopter will fly in using its machine gun. In the next moment, you will be the gunner in the helicopter. Light up all the targets to clear the courtyard.
- The team will proceed through the courtyard. However, one of the other soldiers decides to open the door, causing a huge explosion. When the squad comes to, a cut-scene will begin giving Mother the lead on the situation.
- Follow Mother and two of the other troopers to the gate. Move through the alley and Mother will break a window to get inside the capitol building. Move slowly through the hallway with your scope up. Take out the enemies that emerge, then clear the next room.
- Move through the flooded room to get to the next hallway. It’s a dead-end, but Mother decides to simply blow through the wall. Plant a charge on the wall, then eliminate two hostiles inside.
- Upon entering, a machine gunner will be in full view. Immediately head left to flank the machine gun, while watching out for enemy troops. Move from cover to cover as you pass by the chandeliers above. Take out the gunner when you see him, then move up. You’ll see stairs ahead. Head up the stairs, but take out the enemies first.
- As you approach the second floor, take cover behind the sandbags and shoot at the tangos across the room. Afterward, make a left and an explosion will knock you down. Get cover past the fire and eliminate the enemies ahead. The path will take you in a “U” shape.
- As you move past the lit chandelier above, an MG will make its presence known in the hallway. Open the door marked “Flank” to get behind the MG. As you head for the door, take out the enemy that barges out. Move from room to room and neutralize the enemies by taking them by surprise.
- When the firefight ends, you’ll be right in front of the mayor’s office. It’s time breach the double doors. Shoot the four hostiles to save the hostages. Mother and Preacher will take the hostages on boats. You’ll be tasked to defend the boat with the Mark-19. It’s on rails, so shoot at all the targets marked in red.
- Eventually, the lead boat gets hit by an RPG as the friendly helicopter swirls above. It’s time for Preacher to drive. It’s just like driving the car. Press “W” to go full throttle. Follow the markers and boat ahead. You’ll need to keep a steady speed or else the hostage health bar on the top right hand side will drop before you reach the end.
- It’s mostly open area. When you head left of the container ship, it’s over.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page