Medal of Honor: Warfighter Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Unintended Consequences
- Through the Eyes of Evil
- Shore Leave
- Hot Pursuit
- Changing Tides
- Rip Current
- Hat Trick
- Finding Faraz
- Connect the Dots
- Hello and Dubai
- Old Friends
- Bump in the Night
- Shut it Down
- You’ll be right behind Faraz, tailing him on-foot as the mission begins. You’ve found him. Mission over right? Well, he suspects the tail and starts to run. Chase him through the market, then up the stairs. Keep your eyes on him as he jumps from rooftop to rooftop, then across a junkyard.
- Eventually, he’ll enlist some help. Stop running and start taking cover. Take out the enemies, then continue down the dirt path. It turns slight right, where more enemies will appear. Eliminate them, then keep moving over the dirt path through a gate. You’ll see Faraz run again.
- Head left and move from cover to cover using the cars and shacks as shields against the enemy fire. There’s a path to the left, behind a fence. You can use this to flank the enemy position. When the enemies are gone, Faraz emerges once more. Follow him down the dirt road while taking out two enemies.
- Hop over the brick wall and use the cover of the houses to keep yourself alive. Move from cover to cover over this open expanse. Use the metal towers as your guide as you keep moving forward, through this firefight.
- Faraz will cross a bridge. Keep following him. He’ll turn right and into his compound. Use the building in the middle as your place to defend, as you take out the tangos ahead who are taking cover by parked trucks.
- Enter the compound through the gate. Ajab will kick it open. Immediately take cover inside, or use the gate for cover as well. Watch out for the tangos on the rooftops in the distance. When the dust settles a bit, you’ll see Faraz run again. Chase him, but be careful of ambushers.
- Move through the food-stands. A technical will drive in. You should be able to get an angle on the technical before you even get close to it. Move to the next area where the technical was and use the crates for cover.
- Move under the canopy to take out more enemies. Faraz will run again, this time out of the compound. Make a left as you exit the compound. You’ll be running through a small valley. Follow the walls on the right side, then hop over a small brick wall.
- You’ll see Faraz once again. Take out the enemies ahead behind rocks and on top of a wooden bridge. Ajab will find an RPG and use it, ending the skirmish. You’ll soon see Faraz heading up a staircase. Follow him up, through the buildings, then down another wall. Keep following the path through the village.
- Eventually, you’ll see Faraz hop a wall. Jump over and this time Faraz can’t escape. Preacher will run him down in an open field.
- Faraz will mention a Hassan before he gets shot in the head. Dusty will direct you to follow the ditch to the circle-shaped building shown from above. Just keep running until you reach the building.
- When you reach the building, take out the tangos inside and around the building, then head through the open doorway to get to the front entrance. Ajab will arrive just in time.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page