Metal Gear Rising: How to Easily Farm Infinite BP [Exploit]
Get cash quick and early with these tested methods for earning infinite BP in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. While playing the game the regular way will earn players plenty of BP, some of the challenges aren’t so easy. If you’re looking for another way to upgrade and customize Raiden, or you’re stuck on a particularly tough boss — or maybe you just love exploits — then check out our guide for earning 10,000 BP per minute.
Like this extra and looking for me? Check out our list of Metal Gear Rising cheats to find easter eggs, collectible locations, and achievement guides. If you’re having trouble saving the world with Raiden, get help on Game Front’s Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance guide, complete with combat tips and boss strategies.
How to Easily Farm BP [Exploit]
- Players can exploit the save system to farm BP. After saving, loading your previous game will reset all enemies and item chests in an area, but Raiden’s BP count will remain the same.
- To earn the most BP, look for areas with item chests containing Holo-Chips [Large]. If you find one, save on your Codec then restart at the previous checkpoint.
- There are more ways to farm BP, and we’ve found some good locations to use.
- Mission: R-01: Coup D’etat
- Play until reaching the Ferris Wheel square, which is patrolled by Cyborgs and Gekkos.
- This area contains an item chest with a large Holo-Chip, worth 5,000 BP. Save by called Courtney on the Codec, then restart at the previous checkpoint.
- The area will reset. Rinse and repeat as necessary.
- Mission: R-02: Research Facility
- This comes earlier in the mission. After fighting the Mastiff UGs, you’ll drop down into a lower level of the sewers filled with tripods.
- Clear out the tripods, then backtrack to find a secret humanoid tripod enemy that will only spawn when you defeat every tripod in the area. He’ll always appear right where Raiden originally dropped down.
- Defeating this humanoid tripod will randomly drop two large Holo-Chips, each worth 5,000 BP. Save with Courtney after collecting your prize, then restart at the previous checkpoint to repeat the process.
- If you Ninja Run, players can easily earn 10,000 BP or more every minute of farming.
More extras and cheats from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeances