Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 11: Revolution
- Emerging from the ventilation shaft, you’ll enter a storage room. Loot the room which includes: gas masks, ammo, and medkits. When you’re done, open the door. You’ll be in a dark hallway. Turn right and you’ll see a metal detector. Luckily it only covers half of the width of the hallway. Climb on top of the boxes on the right side of the wall after the two guards separate.
- Take out the closest soldier, then the one leaned over along the table. Once they’ve been knocked out, head down the stairs. Knock out the next enemy when you reach the bottom. Move past the locker room into the office with an intercom. Grab the journal entry on the desk, then leave the room by turning the wheel on the door.
- You’ll enter an entrance way lined with windows that also happens to include a fuse box. Use the box to turn the lights off, then leave the entrance way into the large machine room. You’ll see a soldier ahead. He’ll turn on his flashlight. Be cautious of it, then take him out.
- Stay alongside the right side of the room, along the tracks past the train on the left. Hug the wall and stay in the shadows. Up ahead you’ll see a ramp. Head up, take out the light, then enter the vent. When you exit, you’ll enter a long, wide open room where repairs are made. There are three enemies here. Take out the closest one, then hug the left wall until you reach a door. Open it.
- You’ll enter a hallway, with a cage on the right that houses weapons. There are two soldiers inside. Wait for one of them to leave, take him out, then neutralize the other checking out the shelves. Enter the room ahead with one of the soldiers doing pull ups.
- On the right side behind the desk is a hanging journal entry. Take out the patrolling guard when he gets near the fire on the right side of the room. Move past the soldier doing pull ups on the right side, then take out the next guy sitting on the chair on the left next to the piano.
- Continue forward, take out the next soldier in the room with the stove, after moving past the opened barred door. Flip the switch on the yellow box to open the metal doors. Watch out for the guard sitting in the chair, then turn off the fuse box directly ahead. Hug the right side wall.
- Up ahead will be a soldier operating a crane along with couple of guards patrolling nearby. Wait for the soldier to finish working. The lights will turn off afterward giving you a path. The green door on the right side is the door you need to go through. Make sure there aren’t any soldiers looking in your direction. Once it’s clear, open the door.
- Grab the filter on the wall, then move through the hallway to the next section. There’s a lot of scaffolding here, along with a ton of soldiers. Move toward the right side of the room. Up ahead will be a fuse box. Activate it.
- To the left of the box is a ladder. Climb it after you grab the filters on the right side of the wall. When you reach the top, take the filter in the case, then move along the pipes that extend to the other side of the room. You’ll reach a walkway. If you want another gun, walk down the walkway opposite the ladder that goes down.
- Climb down the ladder when it’s clear, then head down inside the open grate into the sewer. Look straight ahead. There’s a dead end path on the right and on the left, after moving forward a bit. On the right there are supplies. On the left, will be a trigger.
- Head back up the way you came, emerging from the grate. Look for the ladder that’s behind a fence. A soldier will now walk away from it. When no one is looking, climb the ladder onto the walkway.
- When you reach the top, there’s a control room on the right. Wait for the soldier to stop running tests, then take him out. Grab the filter in the room along with a journal entry. Pull the switch on the yellow box to turn off the huge fan on the left.
- Head through the fan and Artyom will open a grate. Follow the walkway down until you reach a ladder to climb down. Wait for the soldiers to stop talking by the desk. When they separate, take out the soldier while his back is turned. Grab the journal entry on the desk before doing so.
- Move past the desk to where the shelves are, sticking to the darkness. Hug the right side wall, then climb the wooden ladder ahead. Move along the pipes, blow out the lantern, then continue across the room to the other side.
- You’ll see another ladder ahead, next to the left side wall. Drop down when the coast is clear, then climb the ladder. Blow out the lantern, then climb on on top of the pipes running parallel to the left wall.
- There’s an open door below where a light above is shining, highlighted by a red arrow on the wall below. When no one is looking, jump down, then head for the door. Open the door ahead by turning the wheel.
- The next area houses a soldier and a turret guarded by sandbags. Hug the left side wall to avoid them altogether, then continue following the tracks to the thick metal door with the green light above. Hide behind the barrels, then wait for the soldiers to pass by.
- Quickly head through the door, stay in the shadow, then take out the heavily armored soldier when he turns his back to you. Continue down the tunnel past the wooden spikes and barbed wire.
- Head for the light that’s spotlighting a hole in the wall. Move through the vent shaft. When you reach the end, drop down into the room. A bell will ring alerting someone. Fortunately, the person who finds you, knows you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page