Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 13: Bandits
- After you get your bearings from the crash, you’ll notice that Regina can still run. Hop on, to continue following the tracks. Crash through the logs ahead. You’ll encounter refugees on a long train car. They’ll suspect you at first, but will eventually consider you friendly.
- You can get off Regina here to visit the store on one of the train cars. After you’re finished shopping, get back on Regina, then drive down along the track. There’s an opening on the right where a spark lighter is. Move through the corridor, then enter the train. Take out the two soldiers to save a woman.
- Once they’ve been taken out, and after you’ve rescued the woman, another soldier will arrive. Head back to the train entrance. You can either knock him out or move past. Continue down the track. You’ll reach a bigger area where there are crates being burned.
- Straight ahead is a soldier by a pillar that will light another crate on fire. On the right past the two burning crates are two soldiers, one sitting on a train car and another nearby. Wait for the soldier by the pillar to light up the crate. He’ll walk away. Use this opportunity to run past the light as you hug the left side wall.
- The soldier will walk to where two tracks meet. There’s a railcar here resting where the tracks combine. Take out the soldier on this train car. Ahead, you’ll notice there’s a prisoner with two soldiers standing guard.
- Head back to the two other soldiers near the burning crates. Take them both out and one of the soldiers guarding the prisoner will walk down the tracks. Take him out, then the other soldier next to the prisoner. There’s a room in front of the prisoner. Take out the soldier inside there as well.
- Untie the prisoner. He’ll move the railcar for you. Hop back on Regina, then continue down the tunnel past the bright spotlight above. You’ll head over some radioactive barrels. The area ahead has a large contingent of bandits. Before you begin to take them out one by one, look for the doorway on the right. It will lead into a bathroom with a journal entry and a filter.
- Stay in the bathroom for a bit as you wait for a bandit to arrive. Take him out when he passes the doorway. Walk down the tunnel and enter the first opening on the right, opposite the train on the left. Down this corridor, you can take out each bandit one by one.
- Now, move to the other side (where the train car is), to continue your one man stealth assault on the bandits. Once they’ve all been taken out, head back to the first corridor of enemies. Flip the switch at the end to open the gate. Ride Regina through.
- Keep going down the tracks. If you want, you can stop for a filter on the left side that’s hanging on a wall. Eventually, you’ll reach a room just ahead on the right side, that’s caged. Enter the room, wait for two soldiers come by, then drop them both.
- Up ahead is a fork. Going straight ahead, you’ll see dead bodies on a train car with some supplies. On the right, you’ll see an ominous entrance with torches everywhere. Switch the track to head to the ominous place. Hang a right to where more torches are set. Open the door.
- Sneak forward. You’ll see two soldiers. Hang a left and wait for them to separate, then take them both out. Head down the corridor with the flashing light above. Hang a right into a parallel hallway to avoid the light.
- You’ll enter a room with food hanging from the ceiling. Move quickly to the open doorway with the light bulb above. Unscrew the bulb, then take out the guy in the chair in the next room. Move past the room with the dead body on the chair, then open the blue door.
- You’ll bust through. Quickly tap “E” to dispatch the soldier. Finish him off by either knocking him out or killing him. Leave through the red door, then make a right back onto the track. Head to Regina, then burst through the wall that has a Watchman spiked on it.
- Get out of the railcar, then hop inside the train. Loot the corpse at the end of the train, then head the opposite way to exit the train. You’ll emerge into a large room with two stairways on the left and the right. Head down to the bottom floor to ring the bell on the dock.
- A boat will arrive, but will take some time to get to you. As you wait, you’ll need to fend off wave after wave of Watchmen. Use the stairs to your advantage as you move around and fire off shots.
- When the boat arrives, you’ll quickly get on. Keep shooting the Watchmen as you make your escape.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page