Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 15: Venice
- After getting onto the docks from the boat, you can relax here. Follow the dock as you pass by civilians fishing and going about their daily business. You can explore a bit and actually give some beggars some bullets to spare.
- Move past the boats. You’ll see stairs on the right leading up. It’s your friend sitting on a desk. He warns you about how the thugs here have been jumpy lately. Head back down the stairs, then hang a right. Move along the bridges to the bar.
- Walk past the tables. You’ll see a red curtain ahead with a shadow of a woman dancing. You’ll need to eventually head there, but first, head downstairs to the ammo and weapon shops if you need to.
- Once you’re finished, head up and see what’s behind the red curtain. Move through the lounge area and head downstairs. You’ll see Pavel downstairs talking to two workers. Head down, then peek through the door to listen to Pavel.
- One of the workers will come to you looking for “work”. You’ll have to keep her quiet as Pavel leaves. When he leaves, you can leave yourself or spend five bullets on a show. After you’ve decided head out the door, past the shops on the right.
- Head up the stairs on the right side. Open the door. You’ll immediately bring out your weapon. The area you’ve entered is a long storage room with lots of shelves to hide behind. Activate the fuse box ahead to turn off the lights. Wait for a soldier to come see what’s going on, then take him out from behind.
- Move through the storage area. Stay on the right side and stick to the shadows, eliminating each guard and light source one by one. Continue forward, still sticking to the right side. You’ll come upon two soldiers talking. Wait for them to separate, then take them both out.
- Keep sticking to the right, past the soldier looking at the paintings. Move past the shelves of green glowing mushrooms. Stay on the right side and wait for a guard to walk by. After he goes by, stick to the left side of the wall, then the right.
- Up ahead is the door you need to enter. There’s a fluorescent light above along with a guard in front. The guard will eventually move. When he does, knock him out from behind, then enter the door.
- Pavel will have the upper hand, pointing a gun at you. You’ll then gain the upper hand, putting a knife to his neck. Unfortunately, Pavel escapes. One of your friends who wanted to attack the thugs earlier tries to help out. He’ll lead you out to the surface.
- Wear the gangster suit, then climb up the ladder to the marshes.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page