Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 17: Nightfall
- The area is foggy and has turned into night. Get off the boat, grab the supplies in the box and a filter off to the left on the street. Head past the building keeping it to your left. You can head inside via ramp. Careful of the tripwire when you search inside.. You’ll hear Anna’s radio broadcast. Inside the building will be ammo and night vision goggles.
- Exit the building, then hang a left. Head toward the collapsed highway. Watchmen will begin their attack through the tall grass like raptors. Move underneath the collapsed highway to reach a fire as you take out the Watchmen.
- There’s a building ahead that you need to reach. On the way around as you head there, a creature will charge at you, then disappear. Keep moving until you see a car with a corpse next to it. Loot the corpse, then head for the street with fog covering it.
- The Watchmen will attack through the fog. Take care of them as you use the wide open area to dodge their attacks. Eventually that creature that tried to tackle you will appear. If you have claymores use them. If you don’t, you’re going to have to kill it the old fashioned way.
- After it’s dead, head down the street to the building ahead. You’ll pass by glowing stalks of green grass and red flags. Follow the flags, then enter the building from underneath using the escalator.
- When you reach the top, careful of the hanging tin cans. They’ll trigger a trap. Search the rooms on the second floor to find a filter on a couch and supplies on a dead body in the kitchen. Head for the spotlight, then grab the filters in the chest.
- Drop down along the wooden walkway. Drop down and the church will be ahead. Run to the church. But before you’re even halfway across the log over the water, you’ll need to contend with another monster that tries to tackle you. Lay all your fire on it as the rest of the squad at the church will take out its minions.
- After it goes down, hop over the log, then head into the church for a brief rest. You’ll see Anna coming to greet you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page