Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Sparta
- Once you get an idea of what the Dark Ones are, you’ll begin the game as you sit around a campfire with a group of four people. A bell is immediately heard on the tracks along with some gunfire down the tunnel.
- The light dims ahead and the Dark Ones attack. You’re able to shoot your gun here. Press the “Left Mouse Button” to shoot, however, as you eventually find out, you’ll be shooting the group you’re with as the Dark Ones can manipulate the mind.
- After that introductory sequence, Khan, wakes you, Artyom, up, after having a nightmare. Khan mentions that he saw a live Dark One. As Khan explains the situation Ulhman appears and tells Khan to get out. Khan gives you a task, to try and talk with the Dark One. After the conversation, Khan says he’ll be waiting for you at the exit.
- Once in control of Artyom, you can manipulate things in the room such as the guitar and the lights. Exit the room into the hallway. Once in the hallway, hold “M” to bring up your journal and the lighter. Pressing “Left Mouse Button” will activate the lighter, while pressing “Right Mouse Button” will take a look at the journal. Also notice that the compass is there, telling you where you need to go in the form of a green arrow.
- Follow the hallway down to the sliding double doors. Continue following the hallway, taking in the atmosphere. You’ll reach the armory, where the weapons merchant will give you your gas mask, mask filters, medkits and ammo, which can also be used as money. Grab them all by pressing “E”. From here you can press “Tab” for the weapon select menu.
- You’ll be tasked to select three weapons, which you can test out at the range just steps away. Choose which three you want after testing them out, then head through the double doors behind the gun range. Continue through until you see Khan up ahead.
- After the gates open, follow Khan and ride the spiraling elevator. When the elevator stops, follow Khan through the door with the red light above, to see Miller. When the door opens, you’ll be in a room with rows of computers. Enter the briefing room with Miller after Khan stops talking.
- Khan will be taken away and Miller will pair you up with Anna, a sniper. Follow her through the door past the wall of maps in the briefing room. Before you reach the elevator with Anna waiting, access the journal on the chair on the right side by pressing “E”. Press “Tab” to read the note.
- Continue following Anna. You’ll reach a train platform. Enter the train, then you’ll be off.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page