Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 19: Contagion
- You’ll wake up in a fog filled tunnel. Move forward, then loot the corpse by the door. Follow the hallway, then climb the ladder. You’ll hear Anna coughing, then see Anna from the vent. Keep moving through the shaft to listen to another conversation that leads into an execution.
- Drop down the shaft, turn off the lights, then hide behind the right side of the door. Wait for one of the soldiers to pass through, knock him out, then take out the second. Loot the table, then exit the room.
- Drop down the railing, then follow the tracks down to the platform. Stay on the tracks and hide behind the boxes behind the railing. Take out the soldier carrying boxes, then blow out the lantern. Neutralize the soldier on the platform that calls out for his buddies as well.
- Move into the next room. Knock out the patrolling guard, then take out the one examining the shelf. Exit through the hole in the wall. Stick to the left side of the glowing green tunnel to avoid the trip wire. When you reach the other side, wait for the soldiers to stop their conversation, then take out the one with his back to the hole.
- Quickly turn off the lights, move past the door on the right, grab the filters resting on the boxes on the left, then open the blue door across the room. The next area will be filled with smoke since there are multiple fires burning.
- Move toward the ladder, then climb it. Loot the rooms as you head toward the fire on the right. Enter the room with the dead body on the table. Loot the room, then head down the stairs. When you reach the bottom, make right past the graffiti on the wall.
- You’ll then enter a market area. Move through the marketplace past the graffiti on the left side wall that says “Metro”. Hang a left, then up the staircase. Push forward through the traincars where the rest areas are. Head toward the balcony, then grab the filters in the room behind the guitar.
- Drop down the balcony, then into the small room with a microscope on the table. Grab a filter on the dead body, then turn around down the hallway with multiple crates on fire. Run through the fire to the other side. You’ll hear talking about Comrade Lesnitsky.
- Drop down into the crawlspace ahead, then follow the path underneath. Grab another filter as you push ahead. When you reach the other side, you’ll see a stairway ahead. Take out the guard that comes down the stairway.
- Move past the fire on the right, then into the next burning room. A civilian on fire will dart toward you. Avoid him, then continue forward as you pass by the corpses. Turn right into the double doors, then climb the stairs on the left. Take out the soldier, then use this balcony to survey the area ahead.
- Drop down to the burning ring of fire through the wall. Take out the guards here, by skulking around on the sides. Explore the area, especially behind you to grab more filters. Open the red door ahead.
- Artyom will take out the first guard, but Anna will be taken hostage. Shoot Lesnitsky in the dome to have him let go of Anna. Unfortunately, her mask will be taken off and yours will be cracked.
- Watch the following sequence where Anna and Artyom climb the escalator. You’ll be saved while on your last breaths.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page