Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 20: Quarantine
- You’ll begin the level with Anna talking to you. You’ll soon have an intimate moment. After you’ve been checked out by the doctor, you’re free to go. Anna will meet you later. Walk forward and you’ll see many civilians quarantined. behind plastic walls.
- Keep following the path forward and you’ll see the extent of the plague that’s ravaged one of the underground cities. The path is linear, so take your time to explore. Soon you’ll be behind one of the doctors. Follow him through and he’ll mention that it’s a strain of the Ebola virus.
- After listening to the explanation, the light above will turn green. Turn right down the hallway. Move through the crowd ahead. The soldier will let you through. Take the stairs up the walkway, then head down onto the other side.
- Keep moving forward until you meet Khan. Move through the door with the red light above. Follow him and when he tells you to, do some shopping, since he says it’ll be a while before you’ll be able to purchase anything. Grab the filters on the shelf before you hit up the next room.
- The level will end right before the door opens as you and Khan head out into the tunnels.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page