Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 21: Khan
- With the door closed behind you, Artyom and Khan head off into the tunnels after moving through a small outpost and some generators. You’ll hit a wind tunnel.
- Khan will shut off the two fans ahead. When they stop, move into the next section, then the next, until you’re through to the other side. Khan talks about a river you both are heading for.
- After moving through the door, turn on your flashlight. It’s a bit dark in here. Khan will wade through some water, but before you follow him, head through the open doorway. It will lead you to a skeleton with a journal entry next to it.
- Follow Khan across the water. He’ll be waiting for you. He’ll open a door. You’ll see a dead Watchman next to a hole in the wall. Move through the hole, then drop down onto the walkway. Follow Khan as you turn the corner, shifting across a pipe.
- You’ll reach an area with brick pillars. Watchmen will attack here. Defend yourself. Push forward and you’ll be attacked once again. Walk past the wooden planks leaning against the tunnel, then crouch through the opening ahead.
- There will be grate at the bottom in the next room. Flip your lighter on to burn the cobwebs to reveal a side grate. Help Khan open it. Slide down the pipe into the water. Before you move through the tunnel ahead, darkness will envelop you. Keep following Khan, then answer the phone that eerily begins to ring.
- Push through the brick lined tunnel, past the skeletons with the waterfall behind them. Drop down into the water to the opening ahead. Water will be rushing down from the top. Head inside and through the wall of water. Keep going until you fall through.
- You’ll be brought to the past where in the previous game, you launched the missiles. Khan will fall and you’ll be taken to the area where you temporarily captured the Dark One. Run through retracing your footsteps until you reach a dead end.
- Soon, you’ll be on a train. Run after the Dark One until there’s a huge gap between the two of you. All three of you will fall in slow motion as you chase after the Dark One. You’ll hit the water and awake with Khan.
- Hop onto the platform into the tunnel. Move past the hanging cans, then open the two lockers for supplies. You’ll reach a railcar. It’s time to hop in.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page