Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 22: The Chase
- You’ll be going full speed on the railcar pretty soon as you begin to hear the train you have to board. Khan speeds up and you’ll see two railcars on the right side. Take out the soldiers on the rail cars.
- Up ahead will be a train. Shoot the soldier shooting back at you from the rear of the train. You’ll be alongside the train afterward. Shoot the soldiers across the tracks.
- Right when the tracks converge, you’ll jump, spectacularly I might add, to the train. When you make it, take cover, then feverishly push forward shooting the soldiers that peek out.
- Loot their bodies as you go. Now head inside the railcars and do the same thing as you take out more baddies. There will be an explosion and when you come to, seconds later, you’ll see the Dark One escape from the cage. He’ll hold your hand and show a vision of the past.
- After the vision, you’ll pick up the Dark One, then exit the crashed train.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page