Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 23: The Crossing
- You’ll be carrying the Dark One through the tunnel, past the train wreckage. When you reach the surface, you’ll put down the Dark One at the base of a tree as you’ll feel the radiation spike around you.
- You’ll see the Dark One streak down in a cloud of black smoke down a stairway. Grab a brand new gas mask on the skeleton before you descend the stairs. As you move down, you’ll see Watchmen ahead. Drop down into the valley and walk forward to where the Watchmen were heading.
- Follow the path past the pipe on the left with a skeleton submerged in the water. A Watchman will attack. Take it out. Move through the water underneath the broken trees above. The fog will begin to roll in. More Watchmen will attack. Take them out, then the Dark One will help you see.
- Your vision will change, highlighting the Watchmen in red. Take them out as they drop down. When the path is clear, move through the tunnel. When you emerge from the other side, move past the building on the right, then down the stairs. Drop down the ledge on the left.
- Walk across the ice underneath the bridge. The ice will begin to crack. Run alongside the width of the bridge until you reach some solid ground. You’ll see ruined cars and some stairs ahead. Before you head up the stairs, explore the area under the bridge to grab some loot, including a journal entry. Prepare to fend off some enemies.
- Head up the stairs, then make a right into the building past the rusted walls. Turn on your flashlight. It’ll get dark. Loot the corpse leaning on the garage door on the right. Loop around and climb the stairs on the right. You’ll get attacked from behind.
- Move through the door by the corpse with their head lamp still on. Open the barred door, shoot the Watchman, then head up the stairway. You’ll hear beating wings.
- When you emerge at the top, you’ll see a ruined train on the tracks. Head up the ramp into the train and the Dark One will pop out wearing clothes. Walk through the train. Soon, you’ll get attacked by a Demon as it breaks apart the train car.
- You’ll emerge on an icy surface. Run along the ice until you reach a half sunken ship. Loot the body on the ship and grab the journal entry. Walk across the train cars to get to the other side. Defend yourself against one of those aquatic bugs that try to steamroll through you.
- Once it’s dead, head toward the water side and look for a flashing light on a head lamp. Walk there, then move up the dirt path. Climb the ladder, then follow the Dark One.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page