Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 24: Bridge
- Move through the room to grab some loot before you follow the Dark One up the rubbled ramp. When you reach the top you’ll be given the vision to help you see the Watchmen. Red means dangerous. It won’t last too long so use it when it happens.
- Move across the length of the bridge, then take out the enemies ahead. It will start to rain. See the red light in the distance? That’s where you need to go. Loot the bodies along the way as well.
- About halfway across the bridge, there’s an area you can climb down. It’s highlighted by green, glowing mushrooms. Loots the corpses inside, then head back up as you make your way to the red light.
- More Watchmen will emerge ahead. Take them out before they get to you. Move alongside the train on the right. You’ll see a pile of dead bodies inside a room. Loot the bodies, exit the room, then head down to the fire lit up in a barrel.
- Enter the room next to the barrel to grab more loot and a journal entry. Head up the escalator, then fend off the Watchmen above. Take care of the bats that deafen your ears in the entrance way. Look ahead to see a fire burning.
- You’ll need to make your way across this fairly linear maze. As you make your way through, take out the Watchmen that arrive. Back up if you need to, to funnel them into the entrance way. When you get closer to the fire, take out another group.
- Head up the ladder past the fire barrel. Continue forward to take out more Watchmen and bats. Loot the corpses near the radio, then head for the blue sparking light. Get ready for another wave. When the enemies are dead, walk up the ramp, then use the zipline.
- Shoot the monster in the face that lunges at you. As you keep moving down the line, a Demon will break the rope causing you to fall. The Dark One will distract it so you can move on. Head through the hole in the wall, then through another. You’ll meet up with the Dark One.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page