Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 26: The Dead City
- You’ll enter a haunting residential area, where you’re able to see shadows of ghosts. Head toward the left, past the garage. Enter the ruined building. Open the blue door past the bathroom. You’ll enter a door with a striking red table cloth. Behind it, is a journal entry.
- Move into the adjacent room. Grab the filter, then exit through the hole into wall, where the playground is. Drop down into the hole next to the slide. Move through the tunnel as you wade through the water. You’ll hear a crying baby.
- You can reach the surface by heading right through the tunnel, but if you go left first, off the beaten path, you can grab some loot. When you reach the surface again, walk through the tunnel. It will lead you into an open courtyard with a building in the middle. Before you drop down, head toward the dumpster on the right. There are filters in a box.
- Drop down. It looks like you’ll be hit by a car. Defend yourself as the Watchmen arrive. You’ll be given the Dark One’s vision temporarily again. Head through the door opposite from the ledge you dropped from. Climb up the stairwell. One of the rooms contains a filter. Grab it.
- The room opposite will show a family watching the missiles drop. Leave through the window, then drop down from the truck to the ground. You’ll hear gunfire. Hold your fire on the Watchmen, then head in the direction they were going.
- Up ahead is a ladder. Take out the Watchmen that attack you, then climb the ladder to the top. Before you get to the top, a Demon will attack. Artyom will get his bearings. Run to the door ahead, and avoid the Demon to save your ammo.
- Move down the stairs. Drop down the ledge, then continue moving down. You’ll hear loud footsteps. Follow the tunnel. You’ll see more shadows appear when the lightning strikes. You’ll also get a vision of the past. Enter the room before the ticket gate to get a new gas mask if you need it. There’s also a supply stash.
- Continue past the ticket gate. Your lights will not work. You’ll see a Watchman running away from something. Drop down into the cave below, then head for the light.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page