Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 27: Red Square
- Move through the tunnel. There will be a journal entry on the left. The sun will be up as you head up the dirt path. You’ll see Red Square ahead. Grab the loot off the body on the right as well as ammo inside the bus.
- Walk through the open area, moving past the building on the right side. It’s the Watchmen’s home. Avoid the building, then drop down the ledge past the bus. Follow the red flag down to the bus where the Dark One will rest. Quickly head to him before the wind arrives because it’s radiated.
- Loot the corpse while you’re waiting for the wind to die down. Every time the wind dies down, follow the Dark One at the next rest stop. You’ll see visions as you continue on. You’ll drop down onto a ledge near a group of three Watchmen. Avoid them, then loop around the hole. Look for the red flag, then enter the opening.
- You’ll be grasped by hundred of arms, and consequently pass out. The Dark One will help you out. Walk through the valley of arms as you follow the Dark One. After that hair raising experience, climb the stairs up to a square shaped path. Drop down onto the opposite side to follow dirt path.
- You’ll hear more screaming as you pass by a collapsed underground tunnel, now seeing the light above. Head up the dirt path as you see the Dark One above. He’ll say that there are some dangerous people ahead. You’ll drop down into a courtyard with makeshift cover made up of wooden planks and cars.
- Exploring the area, Pavel makes himself known. Take cover when the shooting starts. The wooden planks that you do hide behind will splinter, so taking cover behind cars will work out best.
- The Dark One will give you his vision once again. After taking out the first wave, more enemies will emerge from the gate. Take these guys out, then enter the gate. You’ll now be facing Pavel. Shoot at him as he shoots at you from the stairway.
- Keep following him for a second stand off. When you take him out a second time, he’ll be taken out. Walk up to him and the Dark One will mess with his head.
- You’ll enter a world where the hundreds of arms will be holding Pavel. You can save him, or leave him. It’s up to you. However, if you want to save him, do it quickly. If you save him or let him die, the Dark One will remember both.
- Leave through the wooden walkway into the swamp.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page