Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 28: The Garden
- It’s raining once again. You’ll see the Dark One on top of a fence. You’ll climb it, then drop down onto the other side after seeing a bunch of trees being taken down, like it’s the smoke monster from Lost.
- Follow the path toward the hazy moonlight. Loot the drenched corpses as you move along. When the path turns right, you’ll see red flags pointing the way. Follow the flags, then continue following the moonlight.
- Another group of red flags will be visible. Follow them to the next area. Move past the trees with the green, glowing mushrooms. Continue down the stream, letting the Watchmen pass by as you go along. Just don’t get too close or they’ll attack.
- When you reach the end of the stream, you’ll pass by a tree, shaped like an arch. Follow the path down, avoiding the Watchmen. You’ll come upon another red flag by a tree. Pass by it. The moonlight will be directly in front of you. Crawl underneath the tree roots.
- Ahead you’ll see a gigantic monster. Move along the low fog, then grab the journal entry on the left next to the corpse. Open the stash box as well. Head up the path, then drop down, into, what basically is, an arena.
- Lay down your claymores. When you get attacked, quickly tap “E” to stab it. During this fight, the Watchmen will attack the monster. When this happens, time will slow and the Dark One will let you know it’s vulnerable in the back. It’s also highlighted in red.
- Keep repeating this process. Shoot, expend all of your claymores, wait for the Watchmen to attack, then shoot her in the back. Eventually, the monster will go down, after rather tense fight.
- When the monster goes down, it will smash through some trees. Follow it. It’s on its last legs as the Watchmen begin to eat it. Head left past it following the red flag. Continue until you reach the steps. You’ll hear Khan, then you’ll see Miller.
- The Dark One will reveal himself to Khan. When you wake, follow Miller.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page