Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Ashes
- When the train stops, exit through the doors and walk onto the dimly lit platform. Press “F” to turn on the flashlight. Follow Anna as she looks around. You’ll reach a door. When Anna prompts you to, flip the switch on the yellow box next to the door.
- Head up the staircase as you pass by corpses along the way. When you reach the top, move through the narrow hallway, then open the door as Anna waits for you. Press “E” to open the door. You’ll enter a sewer.
- Head right, as there’s a dead end on the left. Move down the tunnel following Anna as you pass by skeletons and random debris floating around. You’ll see Anna climb a ladder to the surface.
- Before you follow her up, continue down the tunnel until you reach the dead end. Flick your lighter on to burn the cobwebs, then grab the journal entry next to the skeleton wearing the blue jacket. Head back to Anna to climb the ladder. You’ll automatically put on your mask.
- When you get to the grate, help Anna open it. Upon seeing the surface you’ll see wrecked cars and essentially, ruins of the old city. Follow Anna to the “main entrance” toward the ruined building ahead past the helicopter. Press “Left Shift” to sprint.
- When you get close to the building, you’ll be slowed down by blowing wind. Mud will gather on your visor. Tap “G” to wipe your visor as you keep following Anna through the building’s pillars. She’ll stop, then climb up to get a sniper position.
- Move forward past the ruined bus on the left, then continue dropping down each ledge until you reach a semi-open area. Remember, if you get lost you can use the compass by pressing “M” to give you a general direction on where to go. Continue north.
- You’ll soon be attacked by two waves of Watchmen in this area. Keep your gun at the ready. You’ll be able to see them from a good distance away, so shoot them while they’re far. If you get hurt, press “Q” to heal.
- Keep heading north, the path will narrow. Also if you need to, tap “T” to change the filter on your mask. Follow the path that turns left, then continue on it. Anna will inform you that a Dark One is up ahead. Anna will take a shot at it. Follow it. Crouch when you’re prompted to, then run after the little guy.
- Eventually, you’ll catch up to it. You’ll also be given a vision. When you wake, the Dark One will be in a cage, and you’ll be taken captive.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page