Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 30: D6
- You’ll be with the whole squad, ready and geared up, as you get off the train. Miller will give a speech. When he’s done, the group will run to the barricade that guards the entrance. Next to the barricade is an infinite ammo stash.
- A train will ram through with explosive barrels. It will explode and the enemy will rush through. Shoot this wave. Once you’ve taken out enough, you’ll fall down and Miller will drag you to the next fallback point.
- Shoot the enemies as you get dragged backwards. Continue taking out the wave of enemies that approach. The shooting will die down, but a tank will appear across the way on the tracks. Put all your fire on the tank. Fire at the weak points that are highlighted in red.
- First, aim for the bar on the wheels, the wheels, then the cannon. The group on the tracks across will fall back. Continue moving back behind another barricade. You’ll hear more enemies shouting as they run through the fog, only after shooting a bevy rockets.
- Grab the chaingun, then mow down anyone that comes across. When that wave is over, a wave of soldiers with shields appear. Behind it is a soldier with a flamethrower. Aim for the flamethrower. When he’s taken out, the shield soldiers will be taken out as well.
- Miller says that the place is rigged for explosion after the fight. However, the fight isn’t over as the train that you saw earlier in the game, crashes through. Korbut is then seen standing above your friends with his army.
- Miller tells you to do it and as Korbut talks, Artyom, turns the lever, and his life flashes before his eyes as the explosion takes everything out.
- Congratulations! You’ve just beaten Metro: Last Light! Now watch the ending you chose for yourself by either killing or sparing people on your playthrough.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page