Metro: Last Light Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 5: Separation
- After the exciting escape, where you probably could have almost died, Pavel talks about heading to the Teatr as the train cart continues along the tracks. Unfortunately there’s a dead end up ahead and Pavel decides to ram through the gate. It doesn’t work, and you’ll both have to go on foot. Press “E” to leave the cart.
- Follow Pavel along the tunnel. He’ll see a pipe up ahead and he’ll ask you to help him up. When he heads through he’ll be captured. Take note of the metal doors nearby. They’ll eventually open. Hide behind the rubble as two guards pass by, as they continue down the tunnel.
- Move through the Reich infested area. Ahead you’ll see a control station above and a patrolling guard on the right. If you want to stay stealthed, keep an eye out on your blue visibility light.
- From the entrance, there are some stairs on the left. Climb those stairs, then jump on top of the box that leads down to a storage area with metal shelves and boxes. Move through the boxes and machinery until you reach a barred gate. Look right to find a doorway. Head through it.
- The room will have three soldiers inside, but if you move quickly enough, you can climb up the metal staircase. Two soldiers will be here when you reach the top. Take them out if you wish, then head past them, by slipping behind.
- Take the stairs down, neutralize the two soldiers down below. You’ll need to do this fast. Loot their bodies, then unscrew the light bulbs to stay hidden. Exit through the doorway on the right past the pallet jack and you’ll emerge on the other side of the barred gate. There is a soldier immediately on your right sitting in a chair. Take him out quickly.
- Move past the shelves, then climb the stairs across the room. The walkway will lead to a door with an “R” above it. Before you head up, make sure no one is looking since you’ll be moving past a bright light source.
- When you make it up top, enter the door, then immediately take out the soldier reading a book on his bed. Grab the journal entry on the dresser, loot the body, then leave the room.
- Head toward the fluorescent light and into the shaft that the light is pointing toward. Crawl through the shaft as the spiders run away from you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page