Minecraft Mod — Single Player Commands
Get the latest Minecraft guides and secrets on Game Front’s mobile apps. Don’t miss a single new video from Mitch, James, or Zac as they mine gaming’s depths for new cheats, collectibles, and easter eggs.
Download GameFront’s iOS Video Walkthroughs app
Download GameFront’s Droid Video Walkthroughs app
UPDATE (07/04/2011): We’ve updated the download links with the latest version of Single Player Commands, v2.10 (1.7.2 BETA)
Single Player Commands is a popular mod for Minecraft that allows total control of the game world through typed commands, reminiscent of cheat codes from the days of old.
The commands, of which there are a few dozen, allow you to do such things as:
- Shoot a primed TNT in the direction you are pointing
- Kill the NPC you are pointing at
- Kill all aggressive or friendly NPCs
- Ride any NPC which you point at
- Turn player damage on/off
- Destroy the current item
- Set the difficulty to the specified level (0-3)
- Turn item drops on/off
- Transfer everything in your inventory into a chest that spawns next to you
- Put out all nearby fire (or all fire)
- Turn fall damage on/off
- Turn fire damage on/off
- Turn flying mode on/off
- Freeze mobs so that they cannot move or attack you
- Heal a player the specified number of points
- Keep your items when you die
- Kill all living creatures nearby
- Repair the currently selected item to full health
- Change your players skin to any Minecraft player
- Spawn an individual creature
Here’s a video that showcases a couple features–crank up the volume to hear what the author is saying.
Can’t get enough Minecraft? Check out our list of the ten best Minecraft Texture Packs.