Minecraft v1.1 is Live — Here’s What’s New
There’s not a whole lot to talk about in terms of what’s new. You can check out the full change list below. There’s also a video from the guys at H.A.T. Films introducing the new update.
- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
- Plus many bug fixes!