Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Hit and Run – 3 Stars
This Spec Ops mission requires you and a partner to rescue hostages that are stored inside a cargo container as you maneuver through hostile streets.
1. You start off on a balcony. The person on the left should watch out for an enemy through the window directly in front.
2. Once you get your first shot off, the enemies will know exactly where you are. Use that shot to take out the first target, the left most one, that can be seen through a window with armed guards on the roof.
3. To thin out the targets, the person with the sniper rifle must take out the distant targets.
4. Two helicopters will arrive a little bit into the mission. Get a bead on them and immediately take them out as soon as possible.
5. The second target, not the one you shot through the window, can actually be killed from the floor above by shooting down on the floor above the “target” marker, if you wish to dispose of him that way.
6. Once you have freed the hostages, you don’t need to babysit them or even be near them. If you are, they will get shot since the enemies will be aiming at you.
7. Also when the hostages are freed, go into defend mode and hide underneath the concrete ramp or anywhere you see fit, with a good view of the double black gates to thin out the enemy. When the enemy count becomes too heavy, take cover because the enemies will come to you. A helicopter will arrive as well, so focus on taking that out as it hovers over.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page