Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Firewall – 3 Stars
While this is a two man operation, the person controlling the turret via security camera is key. Not only will this person guide their partner through the level, they will pretty much be the one to kill most of the targets as the mission progresses.
1. During the first portion in the alley way, have the turret gunner take out all enemies they see, but keep an eye out on the door to the bottom right as an enemy will pop out from there.
2. After the security feed is switched to the second set, the turret must immediately fire upon the hostiles in the room, the ones on ground level and the ones on the stairs to the left. When the partner on foot goes up the stairs, enemies will immediately spawn behind him in the alley.
3. The partner on foot, should proceed past the way-point marker as it turns right. They should see some windows ahead, but before they reach the room, there’s a hiding spot to the left right before the door way. Hide there. Have the person with the turret switch positions and fire down the hallway for the enemies chasing down the ground trooper. The enemies that cross the room with the windows, from left to right, will also get mowed down.
4. As the on foot partner crosses the room, there will be a set of stairs on the right. Throw a flashbang into the hallway above. One target will show up first, then another will straggle in.
5. When the camera switches again, the on foot partner should immediately go through the windows, get on the street, and take cover somewhere. The person manning the turret will be responsible for taking out two enemy helicopters.
6. During the last camera switch, the turret gunner just needs to take out every target they can and guide the on foot partner to the smoke. Some enemies might hide in the pipes, so let the bullets fly through just in case.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page