Modern Warfare 3 Specialist Strike Packages
If you’re a lone wolf, and we all know you are, you’ll want to take this Strike Package, or at least learn a little something more about it. The strangest of the Strike Packages is also one of the best, but only for a skilled Modern Warfare 3 expert. For info and a handful of tips on using this Strike Package, scroll down the page and read on. Once you’re tired of all this multiplayer stuff, check out our text and video walkthrough for Modern Warfare 3′s singleplayer campaign. And if you’re looking for even more information, like extras, guides, tips and tricks, check out the cheats page.
Specialist Strike Packages
- The most unique and selfish of the Strike Packages, the Specialist Strike Package is best used by loners that aren’t looking to support their team. The only bonuses they gain are for themselves.
- Only the best need apply for the Specialist Strike Package. This is all about aggression, and becoming the perfect killing machine.
- Instead of gaining special rewards, you gain new perks. Every two kills rewards you with a new perk, limited to three perks total. If you reach eight kills, you’ll have access to every perk in the game, all at once.
- You also have every Proficiency granted for your primary weapon. Killing beyond the maximum of eight nets you bonus experience per two kills.
- The Specialist Strike Package uses either Pro or Standard perks depending on what you’ve unlocked. Unlock every Pro perk to gain the most benefits from every perk.
- The Specialist is extremely dependent on player skill. A good player will gain some serious rewards, if you can keep your killstreak going. The Specialist Strike Package is best taken by a stealthy and offensive player.