Version 1.3 of the previously full conversion mod; custom story The Fugitive - Episode Three.
Here we finally have the Steam version fix for The Fugitive 3. There are a few downsides
on this version compared to the original release.
- The bullseye lantern will not be available and is instead replaced by the original. It does
still exist in game, but the player will hold the normal lantern.
- Insanity events will trigger Daniel's voice samples unintentionally.
- The main menu for both mods will not exist and be unavailable.
- The secret levels in The Fugitive 3 cannot be played through the custom story folder. It has
to be instead found in game. (You normally get a code in game to unlock the Winrar file that
contains the secret level, that could be later accessed in the custom story folder of
The Fugitive 3).
- During the level "Tunnels", swim effects will have decreased slightly with realism (barely
- Certain scares and certain situations might act... weirdly
An extra note is not any of the maps can be opened with the Level Editor for 1.3. They can
only be opened with the 1.2 editor and earlier, which can be downloaded here:
To aid the problems of Youtubers too, copyrighted music have been mostly removed. Some had to
stay in however, so be slightly cautious.
And some extra features (even some new maps!) have been provided in these versions to add extra
entertainment for those who had issues.
Neelke (aka Stormfly), Main Developer of Swedish Games