Standalone 1.2 - For AoE3 with The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansions.
- Buildings and Naval units are no longer limited to a certain number - now you can build as many
outposts you want and maintain a fleet as large as your population and resources allow.
- Buildings are now twice as resilient in order to boost a defensive approach. This also reduces the
pace of the game a bit and allows for longer matches.
- Forts and Factories are now buildable given the player has reached the required era.
- The population certain units need is now determined by the unit-type. Infantry costs 1, cavalry 2,
artillery 4 and mercenary units twice as much population now (minor exceptions e.g. hand mortar).
- Corpses now take a longer time (300s) to decay which makes for much more atmospheric battles.
- Artillery has been reworked. Mortars and Morutarus are no longer restricted to attacking buildings/ships
and European civilizations can build Gatling Guns starting in the Industrial Age. Most Artillery has
a minimum attack-range now in order to improve melee counters.