This is a hotfix for 0.5 beta. It directly fixes the X'treme Wars crash (caused by BrewLAN assuming the Fatboy could still build) and creates a workaround for the Total Veterency crash (caused by Total Veterency assuming all units have a defined health). It also fixes the issues with the Russian and French translations, and changes the way the T3 walls pick which turrets they can build, removing the chance of them building something too big, or not being able to build something the correct size. The only new feature is that the Absolution can go backwards.
If you are upgrading from 0.5 you can skip the first 3 steps.
- Remove any previous versions of BrewlAN.
- Place the brewlan.scd file into the gamedata folder.
- Missing the brewlan.scd will cause missing textures for strategic icons, order buttons, and unit icons.
- Place the BrewUI folder into the mods folder. If there is no mods folder create one. Possible locations are:
- "...\Steam\SteamApps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\mods\".
- "...\Program Files\THQ\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance\mods\"
- "...\My Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\mods\"
- Place the BrewLAN folder into the mods folder. Overwriting is fine if you are upgrading from 0.5.
BrewUI is non-essential, and adds all the additional field engineers to the idle engineer tabs.
If you install Battlefeel 3.5.1 after this don't allow it to add to or change the BrewLAN files; they are based on BrewLAN 0.4.4 or earlier files and will break a great number of things. If you already had Battlefeel 3.5.1 before installing this, be sure to remove the BrewLAN folder created by it.
If you are running on FAF, for best results run on the BlackOps game mode. The irony is strong with this one, but regular FAF breaks a number of things, which work on the BlackOps game mode.