Absolute Nature Redux texture pack for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl
Absolute Nature Redux
This addon changes ground color, ground detail, grass, trees, bushes...
Features / differences to initial CoC AN:
- Every level included with up to date assets
- Completely redone grass: putting an emphasis on eye pleasing blend of different grass types and colors, still retaining variety inside and between levels.
- Recolored grounds, ranging from subdued colors to more lush
- Adds missing trees/bushes
- Completely new textures never seen in AN packs
- Environment sound changes
Optional special features:
- AN3/AN4 style larger/denser/more varied grass and new water plants for Zaton, Jupiter, Outskirts, Cordon, Swamps, Dark Valley, Agroprom, Red Forrest and Army Warehouses
- Larger and more varied grass for Bar, Wild Territory, Radar, Pripyat, CNPP S & CNPP N
- High resolution terrains for Zaton, Jupiter and Outskirts
- Enhanced ground details to make the ground very rough and bumpy
- Detail texture update for latest SR compatibility
- Handful of improved/enhanced/new textures: water lilies (are now green instead of brown), contaminated water, ground leaf piles, ground garbage piles
- Corrected couple of bumps (AN4 issue)
- Increased mip sharpening for some textures
- New high res textures to replace some/most of the remaining lq ground textures, some are completely new, some were recycled+edited from available higher quality AN assets. Made many new hq bumps too.
- Redid some textures which looked over-sharpened
- Removed few files that aren't apparently used anywhere
- Mip-sharpening for all bark textures
- Re-remade grnd_land_01 & grnd_zemlya2_iov, looked weird in certain light conditions.
- Remade handful of bump# files
Recommended addons to complement AN Redux:
AFAIK ANR is compatible with CoC 1.5