Immersive Reshade addon for CoC, CoM, and Call of Pripyat. It uses the Reshade 3.0 Framework which enables it to be heavily customizable. It uses enhanced coloring as well as enhanced AO among others to achieve a clean look that still remains post-apocalyptic.
- Rehade OFF
- Reshade ON
- Reshade OFF
- Reshade ON
- Nothing ON
- Immersive Reshade ON
THIS IS FOR DX10/11
- Film Grain (light)
- Adaptive Sharpen (Better and replaces Luma sharpen)
- Fine Sharp (Weakened to not be overbearing)
- HDR (customized to not be unplayable)
- Sepia (to counteract HDR and add more colors to the mix)
- Colorfulness (Weakened to not be too colorful)
- Cartoon (to bring out the the dark colors in textures and the tree leaves)
- Extract and drop the contents of your "bin" file in your stalker (coc or com or cop) bin folder.
- This means that the files inside the bin file should end up inside your games bin file. Check and make sure they are there!
- Next open up your desired supported game and press END to open up the reshade menu .
- The next part is tricky to describe but it involves alt-tabbing out of the game and copying your games reshade-shaders/Shaders folder location it should look like something like this C:\Program Files (x86)\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl\bin\reshade-shaders\Shaders. Just know what I have might be different than your setup.
- Alt tab back into your game and switch to the Settings tab of the reshade menu.
- Copy the line above and paste it into the settings (Effects Search path) overwriting any lines that may be there.
- Do this again for the reshade-shaders/Textures and copy into (Textures Search path)
- Then press (Reload) under the reshade home tab.
- If you would like to customize this shader make sure to switch from performance mode under the settings tab of the reshade menu.
TAXING ON PERFORMANCE BE CAREFULL EXPECT ATLEAST A 15 FPS DOWNGRADE