Lost to the Zone for CoC 1.4.22 adds new dialogues, quests, npcs, and artefacts.
Lost to the Zone is a so-called immersion addon which strives to expand the experience of the Zone.
- Extended and/or added dialogues to numerous NPCs to reduce the amount of "Hi and Goodbye".
- Added a total of 5 new NPCs.
- Added a total of 38 new quests (a few per faction) to major NPCs as well as +8 tasks assigned to common stalkers.
- Includes new quest types: Decimate the Enemy, Scientific Progress, Night Terror, Scarce Supplies, Roadside Picnic, Contact Lost and Handyman.
- Integrated Artefact Expansion addon (+50 new artefacts).
- (Walking) Dead City: the Mercenary headquarters is now besieged by zombies!
- Added two lively pseudodog puppies to Noah's barge.
- Added an idle animation to NPCs: using PDA.
Designed for use with and requires DoctorX Questlines. Compatible with texture packs, weapon addons, Outfit Addon, Smurth's Dynamic Hud and the like. Includes Immersive Fast Travel and DrX Desolation support. Isn't compatible with stuff that alters quests or dialogues.
Good hunting, stalkers!