Structures Redux texture pack for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl
This addon changes structure textures: makes structures more detailed, dirty, rugged, grungy, corroded... changes some structure types and colors and gives some places a completely different look and feel.
Structures Redux was done by merging various textures from various mods and making numerous edits, improvements, fixes and completely new textures on top of them.
Autumn Aurora 2
Misery 2.1.1. (as of v1.2 very few Misery textures actually remain in SR)
Compatible with AN Redux and Autumnal Winds. Should be compatible with all CoC versions.
Additional/alternate high res textures (updated 23.2.2017) made by DonKnotts:
Contains various stone, concrete, brick and structure/ground detail textures. Install on top of SR. Note that some of the files in the pack are very large and can cause oom crashes if you're low on memory.
- Stuff was added and fixed
Updates 1.1 - 1.21
- Went through the files with fine-tooth comb and removed textures that are not used by the game or are otherwise redundant
- Made thms and bump maps for train engines which have been missing bumps completely since the original Clear Sky and CoP
- Diffuse/bump alignment fixes
- Processed bump maps to reduce filesize slack. Did same for few diffuses
- Made a high quality concrete wall to replace an out of place looking structure
- (Re-)remade one Bar poster so it wont look 'chopped up' when it's recycled in other places
- Maybe something else
- New high res ground stone plate diffuses and bumps and corrected some thms
- Made new bump maps and thms for stone walls (Bar entrance corridor etc)
- Made new train engine bumps
- Edited many metal bump speculars to tone down unnaturally glossy appearance
- Removed some bump maps for the same reason
- Replaced one badly aligned brick texture
- Made new metal wall diffuse and bumps for ecologist bunkers (used in many other structures too)
- Added thms for all textures and put everything through Alun's AXR ToolKit and let it do its validator magic. Then added back all custom thms made for SR.
- Removed some stuff
- Refined couple of bumpmaps
- High quality brick diffuse and bumps to replace ugly and mushy ones (very common brick in CS and CoP maps)
- Edited some glass structure speculars to give a proper gloss to material
- Made new bump maps for corroded railroad (cargo) cars
- Made new hq wall and floor diffuses and/or bumps, mainly to improve the yucky Merc base in DC (these textures are also used elsewhere)
- Replaced cartoonish glass brick texture
- Improved floor in Yanov station (dirtier than vanilla, cleaner than Misery)
- Added better painted (concrete) wall textures (byebye shit brown)
- Improved roof textures + corrected two roof bumps
- Reverted two metal walls back to high res + added some extra details
- Resynced few thms
- made a new 100 Rads Bar sign
- Made new bump maps for tile wall to fix alignment issue
- Replaced lq barbed wire
- Made two higher quality glass brick windows (opaque & transparent)
- Overhauled the sci bunker bump map (less noisy) + assigned a better detail texture for it in thm (less noisy)
- Underground diffuse and bump work to fix alignments in various x-lab walls and floors + made small improvements to those textures in general
- Fixed some vanilla CoC issues of crete/brick/wood/metal structures having incorrect thms (pointing to nonexistent bumps and/or detail textures) -> stuff reacting to light weirdly, glowing or other dickery, most glaringly in Pripyat stadium.
- Gave some wooden structures improved appearance and new bumps
- Fixed incorrect trash bin
- Fixed incorrect wires
- Fixed Misery planks which didn't want to tile seamlessly
- Replaced a bunch of Misery tiles to fix blending issues
- Replaced Misery cargo containers with new improved ones
- Fixed couple of CHOPPAS having alpha channels
- Archive update to ensure perfect compatibility with latest AN Redux and Aut. Winds (=removed clashing files)
- Replaced couple of Misery walls (not being able to tile seamlessly is bad mmmkay)
- Adjusted mip filtering and mip sharpening for handful of textures that I think will benefit from it (=textures look sharper from distance)
- Fixed stretched (SoC levels) railroad texture + made new bumps because they were misaligned. And with minor adjustments was able to port these improvements to other locations too, enhances some ugly railroads in CS levels: Imgur.com
- Fixed incorrect bump name
- Replaced Misery wood texture with a new one (was not tiling seamlessly whaddayaknow)
- Replaced Misery metal ship door because why not?
- Added moldy mattress and electrical box
- Added optional 'fix' to flip some planks 90degrees to make them work in CS and CoP levels as intended. The drawback is that it breaks the planks in SoC levels. These textures were never meant to be used in SoC, CS and CoP levels at the same time so it's basically a personal choice of which way you want them. No real way to fix it.
TL;DR: New shit was added and old shit was fixed. The project is now pretty much closed re any new content. Only possible bug fixes/compatibility stuff.