Structures Redux texture pack for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl
This addon changes structure textures.
This was done by merging (+edits and new redone textures where necessary) selected textures from Absolute Structures, Autumn Aurora 2 and Misery 2.1.1. Makes structures more detailed, dirty, rugged, grungy, corroded... changes some structure types and colors and gives some places a completely different look and feel.
Compatible with AN Redux and Autumnal Winds. Should be compatible with all CoC versions.
Additional/alternate high res textures made by DonKnotts:
Contains various stone, concrete, brick and detail textures. Install on top of SR.
- Went through the files with fine-tooth comb and removed textures that are not used by the game or are otherwise redundant
- Made thms and bump maps for train engines which have been missing bumps completely since the original Clear Sky and CoP: Imgur.com
- Diffuse/bump alignment fixes
- Processed bump maps to reduce filesize slack. Did same for few diffuses
- Made a high quality concrete wall to replace an out of place looking structure
- (Re-)remade one Bar poster so it wont look 'chopped up' when it's recycled in other places: Imgur.com
- Maybe something else
Optimization update 21/2/2017
- Removed more stuff that I deemed redundant (mostly bump maps) and optimized some diffuses. Before updating delete mtl and veh folders from CoC\gamedata\textures.
- Clean SR install recommended for 1.1
- 1.1 is the last version of SR