Complete beta version of Call of Chernobyl 1.5. !IMPORTANT! Please read the description for more details.
For patch notes, click here.
1.5 is full release. Please do not try to install it over older versions. It is standalone, please do not install it over Call of Pripyat or any other stalker game.
This is a pre-release of 1.5. This is mainly for testing and feedback purposes. If you would like to play a stable version of the mod that has plenty of addon support, download 1.4.22 and it's patch. There is no official addon (ie. AO, OWR, STCOC) support, yet. Addon creators are more then welcome to start using the pre-release to update and rebuild their addons.
Report issues here: Forum.epicstalker.com
You need DirectX End-User Runtimes 2010.
- First, realize the Call of Chernobyl is a standalone modification but it requires that you have a valid S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat installation on your PC enable to run it.
- Call of Chernobyl no longer comes as an installer. The entire modification comes in a 7-zip archive. Make sure to update your 7-zip as older version of 7-zip will corrupt the archives.
- Extract S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Chernobyl.7z to a known location. If your Windows user account does not have administration privileges it is recommended you do not install into the program files directories on your C: drive.
- Create a shortcut to the launcher, Stalker-CoC.exe. If you do not know how to create a shortcut, click here.
Please, read this.
- Call of Chernobyl 1.5 is not compatible with any addons made for older versions.
- Absolutely make certain that the addons you are using are specifically made for Call of Chernobyl 1.5 version or above.
- It is the responsibility of the addon creators to tell you how to install their addon and in what order.
- It is the responsibility of the addon creators to update their addons to the lastest 1.5 version. Older addons may be removed, especially if it is unclear to the users what version their addon is compatible for.
Resources for Modders:
- AXR Toolset is made available open source to everyone. It has many tools and features that aided in the development of Call of Chernobyl. It has a GUI-based database unpacker/repacker, LTX editing tools and other things that any modder might find handy.
Default smap was reduced from 2048 to 1024. Pass any of these through command line:
Here are a list of other Command Line Interface options: Pastebin.com