It is main file so you need to remove the previous one from your Modules folder before extracting this one. - If it is first time you install Diplomacy 4.litdum: Extract the file to Mount&Blade; Warband/Modules
- Using Auxiliary Player in Battle a.k.a. Bodysliding
You can control another troop in your party to continue the battle after you get knocked out
- the bug that some npcs appering without weapons in the tournament has been fixed
- Rescuing lords from prison mission bug has been fixed
- Color presentation has been fixed and improved
- Custom banner is now optional, premade banners are also selectable
-More charges for custom banner.You can also change the premade banner's back color for heraldic armors.
- An option to disable/enable scaling tournament participants levels by the system
-I found them very difficult so made an option to disable this feature.
-I also made some fixes about weapon choices in design panel and some other little fixes.
- Some fixings for textures
- I have fixed some textures.
- And also thanks to Operatic Ocelot for he has modified shield textures as they are semi-transparent for custom banner to look fit on them
- New male and female faces
- Some fixings for animations and voices
- and several more things...
additional credits for v0.3
DrTomas - Using Auxiliary Player(including Windyplains's modifications)
Operatic Ocelot - Modified Shield Textures
Iboltax - Face Improvements Project
Adeline & Waswar - Female Face and Hair Mod
Arthur Charles Fox-Davies - Banner Charges
Yldrania - Banner Pack
Panpiper - Female Voice Sounds