A-life simulation is enabled in every location, even if you aren't there. Unlike standard, simple A-Life, stalkers here do not just walk around the zone, now they occupy certain points, which they did not notice before. Now the factions are starting to fight more against each other, but there is not a full-scale war. ATTENTION! Increases the load on the computer! Perhaps you will have to reduce spawn stalkers to 0.25-0.5. Author - Skelja.
1. More life in the zone, now the NPCs do not sit all the time in camps, but walk and explore the Zone, clans organize small territorial disputes, NPCs collect artifacts, fight with mutants.
2. Free movement of NPCs and monsters throughout the Zone, even if the player is on another location.
3. The add-on does not use a bunch of scripts and is compatible with almost all add-ons that do not use simulation_object_props, _g.script, xr_combat_ignore.
4. The military will now try to fight off the base from the "Freedom", the mercenaries will take advantage of the weakened state of "Duty" and will try to take their base from time to time at the "Bar".
5. Neutral zones "Skadovsk", "Yanov", villages of beginners, a bunker of scientists in the vicinity of "Jupiter" were removed.